Dr.rer.nat. Johannes Keizer
- Member of the GODAN secretariat and responsible for strategic Partnerships
- Assistant to the Project Coordinator of the eROSA (Roadmaps for Agricultural Research Infrastructures) project
- Advisor for Italian Wines for Wine Song Ltd, Wuhan
- Since May 2015 Member of the GODAN secretariat and responsible for strategic partnerships
- From November 2013 to July 2015 representative of FAO in the Research4Life initiative covering the AGORA program
- Since Sept. 2013 special mandate for the restructuring of Information and knowledge management activities within the Office of Partnerships, Advocacy and Capacity Development with a specific focus on outsourcing of technical operations.
- 2004-2013: Team Leader AIMS. The AIMS team is working on standards, tools and advice for FAOs stakeholders. Some of the main products are AGRIS - the international information system for the Agricultural Science and Technology, AGROVOC -the multilingual agricultural concept scheme, the Linked Open Data recommendations for Bibliograpic Data, AgriOcean Dspace and AgriDrupal. The Aims team is providing the technical backbone work for the CIARD movement (http://www.ciardnet) pushed by FAO, the CGIAR and the Global Forum on Agricultural Research. For more than 6 years the AIMS team is participating in projects from the EC framework programs and was able to channel the results of European cutting edge research into the international work of FAO to combate hunger and poverty in the world - through projects as NeON, D4Science, agINFRA and SemAgrow.
- 1998-2004: Responsible for FAO Documentation I took over the responsibility for the FAO documentation group and the bibliographic database AGRIS, which were completely remodeled under my leadership.
- 1996-1998: Working on decisions guidance documents on Pesticide formulations in the context of the Rotterdam Convention (Prior informed Consent)
- Co-Chair of the Agricultural Data Interest Group of the Research Data Alliance
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Atlas Platform (Elsevier)
- Member of the Dublin Core Advisory Board
- Chair of the Editorial Board of Agricultural Information World Wide (unitl Sep 2013)
- Member of the iMarines Project Board (until Sep 2013)
- Member of the Editorial Board of EPI (el Professional della Informacion)
- Evaluator of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
High School (Gymnasium Carolinum) in Osnabrueck
- Will open data feed food security? (theguardian.com)