Important Resources Hotels in Fort Cochin The Koder House, old Jews Patrician house, finely restored directly in front of the fishing nets www.koderhouse.com firstname.lastname@example.org (150 - 300) 0091 4842218485/6/7/8/9 Hotel Arches Hotel simpler but with nice rooftop restaurant that serves also beer (hidden) 00914842215050 www.hotelarches.com email@example.com Old Harbour Hotel One of the Hotels I liked most, also directly in Fron of the Fishing Nets. Has a wonderful pool much cheapter than Koder (100 to 200 USD) 00919847029000 www.oldharbourhotel.com Brunton Boatyard cgh earth experience the poshest place firstname.lastname@example.org www.cghearth.com The Trident Hilton OK, Restaurant deludente, il post far away, but the hotel is ok Cochin@trident-hilton.com The Malabar House, Malabar Escapes Superb, the Hotel and the Restaurant, but very expensive, 20€ to eat, surely would cost at least 30 in Europe, but than the wine, anoter 20 €, because of the comunist licensing policy in Kerala 0091 484 2216666 email@example.com www.malabarhouse.com (Prices between 175 and 300 € All these hotels are small and it will be necessary to book long in advance
Recent blog posts
- This Blog is not maintained anymore
- Democracy and Freedom
- Amo Berlin. Ma di essere degradato da "eataly" a "Kaisers" e "Biocompany" mi pesa!
- Good Science from Europe! Has it been financed by an FP7 project? :-)
- LÍtalia é un Paese Europeo a pieno titolo!
- Il Pd non vuole i matrimoni fra omosessuali?
- Obama's cultural revolution
- International Conference on Information and Knowledge Dynamics, Bangalore
- Niente gaffe, Brava Fornero
- Semantic Web and Ontologies in Agrifood
Africa American Values Americas Asia Asian Renaissance Berlin Biotechnology China China's rise ClimateChange Corporate Culture Deutschland Developing This World Energy Environment Europe Eviva the EU! Evolution Faith and Evidence Food FoodForAll! Globalization Human Nature Human Rights Internet Revolution Italy Kota Kinabalu Labor and Welfare Malaysia Nature and Nurture NearEastConflict Open Access/open Source Relations Restaurants Rome Science-Philosophy Science and Society The Italian Mess Thinking the Left Values and Ethics WorlDemography