Today I finished my visit to Hefei with a working lunch with Director Wang, Prof Qian, Dr. Wang Zhong and other colleagues from the future lab of the Chinese Agricultural Ontology Service. first row from left: Director Wang, Dr. Keizer, Prof. Qian second row from left: Dr. Wang Zhong, Guangzhou and co-worker of IIM, Hefei We agreed a future tight cooperation between our team in Rome and the lab in Hefei. We discussed the possibilities of Staff exchange, an AOS workshop at Hefei, common publications and data exchange. A formal briefing note will be prepared by Prof Qian and further on acknowledged by Director Wang and ourselves. This collaboration is particularly important taken into consideration the role that CAS,Hefei plays in preparing the data warehouse for the Ministry of Agriculture. The lunch was clearly memorable. Even the "Bai Jiu" that often only burns my throat, this time was smooth and full of flavors. Attached the image of a fish prepared in specific Anhui way.
Recent blog posts
- This Blog is not maintained anymore
- Democracy and Freedom
- Amo Berlin. Ma di essere degradato da "eataly" a "Kaisers" e "Biocompany" mi pesa!
- Good Science from Europe! Has it been financed by an FP7 project? :-)
- LÍtalia é un Paese Europeo a pieno titolo!
- Il Pd non vuole i matrimoni fra omosessuali?
- Obama's cultural revolution
- International Conference on Information and Knowledge Dynamics, Bangalore
- Niente gaffe, Brava Fornero
- Semantic Web and Ontologies in Agrifood
Africa American Values Americas Asia Asian Renaissance Berlin Biotechnology China China's rise ClimateChange Corporate Culture Deutschland Developing This World Energy Environment Europe Eviva the EU! Evolution Faith and Evidence Food FoodForAll! Globalization Human Nature Human Rights Internet Revolution Italy Kota Kinabalu Labor and Welfare Malaysia Nature and Nurture NearEastConflict Open Access/open Source Relations Restaurants Rome Science-Philosophy Science and Society The Italian Mess Thinking the Left Values and Ethics WorlDemography